FULL COLOUR ANALYSIS
Bored of wearing the same old colours? You may want to wear more colours but it can be difficult to know which ones suit you best. When you know the colours that complement your natural colouring, you can save a fortune on shopping mistakes and look great all the time.
Learn how to bring your wardrobe to life by injecting colour and how to mix and match colours to create a new, more confident you.
It can be fun to come with a friend/sister/mum or daughter, so why not make it a special occasion and come together?
A Colour Analysis will show you:
- Why certain shades complement your colouring more than others
- How to identify your best colours – and which colours to avoid!
- How to best wear the colours you already have at home
- How to combine colours to make your wardrobe versatile and cost effective
- Advice and tips on make up colours, which suit you naturally
- Duration – 1 hour 30 mins
- Take Away – Your personal colour swatch wallet
- Includes a day make-up application
- Cost – £120 each or £220 total for two people people together
“I just wanted to say that Mum and I had a great afternoon yesterday. It has been a life changing experience for both of us and has set us off on a new path towards the future, thinking about what colours we will wear. It was a real education for both of us and we will look at ourselves in a new light from now on. Thanks for making it such fun and, yes, I went off to work this morning with my new colours on and surprised quite a few people!”
We can all fall into make-up ruts, where you do the same thing with your make-up, day in, day out. Maybe you or your teen need to learn how to apply make-up for the first time, or maybe as you have got older, you are thinking it would be good to review your make-up techniques and colours.
Choosing make-up can be time-consuming and confusing and costly, so I use the simple but gorgeous range of Colour Me Beautiful cosmetics which are specially designed to complement your individual colouring and skin type.
A Make Up Lesson will show you:
- How best to care for your skin
- How to apply make-up for a simple and natural day-time routine
- How to choose make up colours, which suit your particular colouring
- How to ‘glam it up’ for special occasions
- Duration – 1 hour
- Take Away – A full colour 123 page “Colour Me Beautiful” make up manual
- Cost – £65
“I would just like to say a huge thank you for yesterday’s make up lesson. I had such a lovely time, and it was nice to be pampered and the positive reaction to the make-up from my husband and son was amazing!”
Make Up Application for an Occasion
If you are heading out to a special occasion, have the confidence to know you look great by having your make-up done professionally. You can either bring your own make-up or I can use my Colour Me Beautiful range of products to ensure you look your very best, whatever the event.